We are here for you!
The last 4 weeks have been a time of uncertainty and a rapid adjustment to a new way of life. We just wanted to touch base to let you know that the clinic will be remaining OPEN, as your health and rehab remains essential to us!
Here is an update of the measures we are taking to minimise the risk of infection. While the list is long and extensive, we are proud of the way we have responded and continue to evolve our daily practice.
These measures include:
- All staff have completed the Department of Health COVID-19 infection control course.
- Offering Telehealth ‘visits’ and home programs for at risk patients.
- Twice daily temperature monitoring for all staff.
- Hand sanitiser throughout the clinic.
- Reduced waiting room chairs and encouraging patients to wait in their car or outside for their appointment.
- Removal of all reading and promotional handouts in clinic.
- No cash transactions.
- Practitioners and staff complying to all social distancing regulations within the clinic.
- All treatment rooms being wiped down and disinfected between patients.
- Disposable towelling on all treatment beds.
Remote Telehealth consults – online or on your phone
We are also offering Telehealth consults! These are conducted with one of our Physiotherapists via Skype / FaceTime or our PhysiTrack app. Your Physio will assess you remotely and provide the usual high quality advice that you’re accustomed to at Activate. (including self-treatment tips and exercises to speed up your recovery!)
To book a Telehealth consult, click here (note ‘Telehealth’ on your booking) or call reception on 93840544.
While we are unable to run our traditional small group exercise classes, we’d like to offer our patients the option to have a 40 min 1 on 1 Exercise / Pilates session with their Physio and pay only the group rate.
Sessions will be run in our immaculate Pilates Studio with only yourself and your Physio. Ask our receptionists to book you a 1 on 1 Exercise Special and we’ll lock you in you a suitable time.
Sarah is starting online Pilates classes so you can Stay Strong at home!
Classes will run every Monday and Wednesday from 9am – 10am only $10 per class
To book into Zoom pilates click here